April 13th, National Summer League Tryouts for U15, U17, boys and girls!
KSA is offering players in the U15 and U17 age groups (boys and girls) the chance to participate in a National League over the summer of 2013. Players can participate in this program without leaving their current clubs and can return to their club for the 2013/14 season. Serious U14 and U16 players are welcome to attend for the U15, U17 teams. NO FEE to tryout!
Tryouts will be at the JLTA facility with a full presentation to players and parents regarding this opportunity.
- Girls: 6:00pm-7:30pm- U15, U17
- Boys: 7:30pm- 9:00pm- U15, U17
- U15 eligible players: Born on/ after 8/1/97
- U17 eligible players: Born on/ after 8/1/95
For the price of an average summer camp:
- Players will train for up to 10 weeks 2-3 times a week
- Be given 2 x training uniforms (Match uniforms provided by KSA)
- Participate in high level games against regional teams
- Will have available “time off” for summer vacation if needed.
- Games to be played May, June, July
- Training to start middle to end of May. (Current club commitments honored)
- Players will be given the opportunity to be selected for the National ODP camp at IMG academies, Bradenton Florida (home of the US U17 national residency program)
- Chance to continue to develop over the summer months.
The tryout process will consist of a presentation by KSA staff on the Super Y League programs to parents while players participate in a tryout session. Players will be notified on the day as to their participation in the program. Again: boys playing in High School Soccer will not participate in the practical session, but we highly recommend interested players to attend the information meeting.
For more information on the United Soccer League and their unique programs please visit their websites: