Knoxville Soccer Academy is a youth soccer club offering year-round soccer programs, training, camps and services for boys and girls ages U4 through U18. KSA takes a “holistic” approach to developing the complete soccer player based on a belief in the four cornerstones of development: technical/tactical, physical, social, and psychological.
Academy Director Derek Broadley has worked at the highest levels of soccer in three different countries over a 20-plus year coaching career. He has been awarded the Football Association Coaching Full Badge (UEFA “A”), a NSCAA Premier Diploma, and been honored as a NSCAA Master Coach.
All home games and coaching sessions take place at the all-weather, artificial turf fields at Johnny Long’s Training Academy off Hardin Valley Road. Every soccer player at KSA can expect a first-class training environment designed to help the player reach his or her potential. Features of KSA include:
- Artificial turf field for year-round play
- No rain outs!
- Covered soccer training area
- Fully-equipped weight training center
- Age-specific training
- Focus on individual player development
- Integrated fitness and conditioning
- Competitive games program
- Position-specific profiles
- Seasonal player evaluations and testing
- Open communication with players and families
KSA is a division of H3 Sports, empowering athletes and their families through sport-specific training academies, programs, leagues, camps and special events.